Friday 22 November 2013

Illustrated Story - Undercover at The Daycare, Island of the Giants

Heya all,

I've been working on an illustrated story for a while, focusing on the usual themes on this blog (giants, spanking, diapers, etc). It's about thirteen thousand words long, with 17 illustrations, plus a few smaller drawings.

Synopsis:

When a prize-winning journalist hears unbelievable stories about an island nation filled with unusually tall people, who keep petite adult foreigners as child-like submissives, she is compelled to investigate, thinking that realistically she won’t find anything.

Kim decides on sneaking into the secretive country and infiltrating a local daycare, thinking that it will at least be fun to imagine being a kid again, with all the cuteness and carefree opportunities that it would bring, and hating to admit that she enjoys the thoughts of the erotic domination overtones, though expects to find nothing, and be back out by the day’s end. Unfortunately, the rumours might not be completely unfounded, and Kim may find her visit to childhood to be far less temporary than she expected...


[Purchase Link: $6.95 on Lulu]

Please note: This has been remastered in 2014 now that my skills have improved, fully coloured now, and with the main character's design changed. Previous buyers of the old edition should be able to upgrade with a tool I've made here.


13 comments:

  1. What a pleasant surprise! Thanks for making this. I hope it sells well enough for you to do more in the future.

    -matrixfreak

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Matrix :)

      It probably won't make back more than a few dollars per hour, but it was basically a mini-vacation from more stressful work, so worth it for me. :P

      Delete
  2. I just love your drawings. If Comic or Illustrated Story. I still hope there will be a similar comic/Illustrated Story like "Immortals 1: A diaper incident".

    ReplyDelete
  3. When I download the Comic again, I don't get the full colored version.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I had somebody else check that and they said the same. I'm thinking that I might set up an email exchange method for anybody who already owns it, but haven't been able to think up exactly how that will work yet. Otherwise I may just cut the price to a very low point.

      Delete
    2. Did you write to Lulu about the problem? Maybe it's just something simple like a not activated button or something.

      Delete
    3. I wrote to Lulu about it and they told me, I have to buy the new version.

      Delete
    4. Yeah looking through some Lulu forum posts, that seems to be what happens with revisions, which is a shame, because I was intending for it to be a free upgrade. I have an idea for making it so that anybody who has the previous version can upgrade via email, I'm just looking into ways of automating it.

      Delete
    5. I've released an automated upgrade tool, which can be found here http://spankalot-erotica.blogspot.com/2014/09/island-of-giants-1-re-release.html :)

      Delete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sindy Sissy Baby5 August 2021 at 21:58

    Is there any way I can buy via Google Books?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heya, probably not sorry. I'd likely have to register a new author account and submit it for review and suspect they'd likely have a content policy against anything adult themed with pictures.

      Delete
  6. Just I just came across this comic is it still available to purchase?

    ReplyDelete